Roommates - Monster Mini-Mayhem Roommates - Monster Mini-Mayhem

I really like this. this movie is obviously trying to be Eddsworld, but it still has enough differences to stand on its own. i liked all the video game references. although, all the sounds from Super Mario World where a bit much. The audio was pretty good. but the voice recording for riley was so out of place. it sounds like it was recorded with a laptop, lol. over all, this movie was pretty good. you just earned a new fan. hope to see more from you in the future!

Welcome to noerzzz! Welcome to noerzzz!

Ah, we meet again, 4:3. other than the crappy aspect ratio, this is a pretty good trailer. its dosent really explain much though. and the length of the non-working annotations screen is a bit to long, but other than that, it gets the job done. great work, dude, im exited to see more flash movies from you.

Cats - noerzzz cartoons Cats - noerzzz cartoons

me me likeeeeeeeeee

noerzzz responds:

awesome

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

I love This. The Music, The art, The gameplay, this game had me saying, "why didnt i think of that before?" several times. the puzzles are great. my only complaint is the controls. they're WAY to slippery. i died several times because i slid into spikes. other than that, great job mate.