Roommates - Monster Mini-Mayhem Roommates - Monster Mini-Mayhem

I really like this. this movie is obviously trying to be Eddsworld, but it still has enough differences to stand on its own. i liked all the video game references. although, all the sounds from Super Mario World where a bit much. The audio was pretty good. but the voice recording for riley was so out of place. it sounds like it was recorded with a laptop, lol. over all, this movie was pretty good. you just earned a new fan. hope to see more from you in the future!

Welcome to noerzzz! Welcome to noerzzz!

Ah, we meet again, 4:3. other than the crappy aspect ratio, this is a pretty good trailer. its dosent really explain much though. and the length of the non-working annotations screen is a bit to long, but other than that, it gets the job done. great work, dude, im exited to see more flash movies from you.

Cats - noerzzz cartoons Cats - noerzzz cartoons

me me likeeeeeeeeee

noerzzz responds:

awesome

My Channel Trailer My Channel Trailer

First off, this isnt youtube, its newgrounds, lol. honestly, this kind of stuff dosent belong on here. and, try to make something from scratch next time. like, make an animation for your into, or a skit of some sort. you cant improve if you use bases. i hope you continue what your doing, though.

Stickmen fighting Stickmen fighting

eh, it was ok. the animation felt a bit slow. i say speed thigs up a bit next time.